Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Currency composition is facing the risk of disappearance soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Currency composition is facing the risk of disappearance soon Empty Currency composition is facing the risk of disappearance soon

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Sep 2017, 8:04 am

[size=30]Currency composition is facing the risk of disappearance soon[/size]
    15/09/2017 03:32 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Currency composition is facing the risk of disappearance soon Font_decrease  Currency composition is facing the risk of disappearance soon Font_enlarge
     Currency composition is facing the risk of disappearance soon Thumbnail.php?file=manar_04364000015054593472_120398812
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]BEIJING (Reuters) - China's default "currency" currency will stop trading as of Sept. 30, following a much lower value after warnings from a group of lenders, Reuters said.[/rtl]

[rtl]In recent years, China has become a breeding ground for virtual currency trading, and domestic exchanges have previously allowed users to conduct deals for free, in order to attract investors and speculators.[/rtl]

[rtl]BTC China, a well-known platform for the trade, will stop registering new users as of Thursday, Reuters reported.[/rtl]

[rtl]The company said it would "stop all deals on the digital trading platform from Sept. 30," noting that its decision was based on early guidance from the Chinese authorities on the risks of investing in digital currencies.[/rtl]

[rtl]JPMorgan's chief executive, Jimmy Demon, said in a press statement that "creating" a means of fraud is beneficial to some in countries such as Venezuela, Ecuador or North Korea, and drug dealers and killers can also benefit from them.[/rtl]

[rtl]He added that composition is worse than "tulip flowers", referring to the "tulip madness" or "bronchial obsession" which formed one of the worst economic bubbles in the world during the seventeenth century.[/rtl]

[rtl]These statements also led to the decline of most other digital currencies, which are considered a major competition for the healthy, often called the Atrium.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 09 Oct 2024, 8:23 pm