Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Campaign to stop exporting Iraqi oil to Jordan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Campaign to stop exporting Iraqi oil to Jordan Empty Campaign to stop exporting Iraqi oil to Jordan

Post by Rocky Today at 5:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Campaign to stop exporting Iraqi oil to Jordan[/size]
    • Today 12:17

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Today, Tuesday, the legal popular movement launched a broad campaign to stop the export of Iraqi oil to Jordan, against the backdrop of its support for the Zionist entity in its war on Gaza and Lebanon.
    Ahmed Al-Shammari, a member of the movement, told Al-Maalouma Agency, "The legal popular movement launched a broad campaign to stop oil exports to Jordan against the backdrop of Jordan's involvement in military operations in Iraq, Lebanon and Palestine." 
    He added that "exporting oil to Jordan at preferential prices is a waste of Iraq's wealth, noting that Jordan's policy does not conform to Iraq's policy regarding Arab and Islamic issues."
    He pointed out that "Jordan's positions are hostile towards Iraq as well as towards the Popular Mobilization Forces and the resistance, stressing that stopping oil exports to Jordan falls within the framework of cutting off all means of support that Jordan provides to the Zionist entity." End / 25 H

Current date/time is Tue 08 Oct 2024, 9:48 am