Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity: Supply hours are declining for this reason

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity: Supply hours are declining for this reason Empty Electricity: Supply hours are declining for this reason

Post by Rocky Today at 4:56 am

Electricity: Supply hours are declining for this reason

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The spokesman for the Ministry of Electricity, Ahmed Musa, confirmed that the electricity system in Iraq is witnessing a state of low production rates, as about 7,000 megawatts of production capacity have been lost, which has led to the hours of electricity supply being affected to a certain extent as a result of these works. [/rtl]
    [rtl]Musa said, "The decrease in temperatures and control over the required loads prompted the ministry to implement some of the maintenance agreed upon with the Ministry of Oil, which had been postponed previously."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "There are ongoing maintenance works on the pipelines transporting national gas to the production stations, which has caused the halt or reduction of production of many stations in the southern region, including the Rumaila gas and investment stations and the Najibiya station."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out that "the decrease in Iranian gas supplies to Iraq by 23 million cubic meters per day out of 30 million, which led to a direct impact on the system of about 1,500 megawatts. In addition, there are 3,000 megawatts lost from generating units undergoing scheduled maintenance with the aim of preparing the system for the peak winter loads."[/rtl]

68 views
    Added 2024/10/09 - 9:14 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 09 Oct 2024, 2:28 pm