Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi government rejects the accusations of treason directed at Arab brothers and insulting them

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi government rejects the accusations of treason directed at Arab brothers and insulting them Empty The Iraqi government rejects the accusations of treason directed at Arab brothers and insulting them

Post by Rocky Today at 4:41 am

The Iraqi government rejects the accusations of treason directed at Arab brothers and insulting them
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    The Iraqi government spokesman, Bassem Al-Awadi, confirmed today, Tuesday (October 8, 2024), the government’s rejection of the accusations of treason directed at Arab brothers and insulting them.
    Al-Awadi said in a statement received by Baghdad Today, "The Iraqi government affirms its continuation in supporting all international and regional efforts aimed at stopping the Zionist aggression against our steadfast people in Gaza and Lebanon, and employing all its international and regional presence, and ties with brothers and friends, for that goal, in addition to providing relief and supporting the steadfastness of the Lebanese and Palestinian peoples."
    He added, "At the same time, the government stresses its rejection of the accusations of treason directed at our brothers and the insults to them, especially as they seek in the same way to protect the Palestinian people and affirm their right, as well as the right of the Lebanese people, to sovereignty over their land and protect their borders, far from the brutality and recklessness of the enemy."
    He pointed out that "the official positions of Iraq are expressed exclusively by the government, through its policies and steps based on the constitution and the democratic system, and its responsibility in formulating general policies, and appreciating the supreme interest of the Iraqi people."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 08 Oct 2024, 7:03 am