Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Supplying the disputed areas of Diyala with oil derivatives

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Supplying the disputed areas of Diyala with oil derivatives Empty Supplying the disputed areas of Diyala with oil derivatives

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Sep 2017, 1:52 am

[ltr]Supplying the disputed areas of Diyala with oil derivatives[/ltr]

Since 2017-09-29 at 11:00 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Energy Committee of the Council of Diyala, on Friday, the arrival of oil derivatives to the disputed areas within the province.[/ltr]

[ltr]"Government agencies in Diyala province have been supplying fuel stations in the disputed areas with oil products and allowing the passage of fuel-loaded trucks on the international road between Baquba and Khanaqin, northeast of Baquba," Amal Amran, head of the committee, said in a statement received by Mawazine News.[/ltr]

[ltr]Amran confirmed that "the fuel crisis ended in the disputed areas after the arrival of oil derivatives to it."[/ltr]

[ltr]The Governor of Diyala, Muthana Tamimi, issued earlier directives to the security forces on the roads leading to the disputed areas to prevent the entry of oil tankers and its derivatives to it, referring to the participation of regions in the referendum of Kurdistan.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 5:08 pm