Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agricultural discuss ways of cooperation with Italy

chouchou
    chouchou

Agricultural discuss ways of cooperation with Italy Empty Agricultural discuss ways of cooperation with Italy

Post by chouchou Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Agriculture examined with the Italian economic delegation ways to implement the amounts allocated from the Italian loan on the rehabilitation of factory production equipment and sprinkler irrigation systems and axial hard.

Stated that "morning" authoritative source in the ministry said that the meeting was devoted to addressing the problems worsening as a result of the shortfall in revenue water to Iraq from neighboring countries.

And address the possibility of providing part of it for the purposes of increasing farmland cultivation of new lands and what he believes the elimination of desertification and preserving the environment to the development of vegetation. Expressed the Italian delegation is ready to approach the Italian companies to support directed the Ministry of Agriculture in this area and what he believes contribute effectively to increase agricultural production and achieve food security, which is an essential part of the global food security.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:35 am