Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Out of bounds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Out of bounds Empty Out of bounds

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Oct 2017, 4:47 am

Out of bounds -1
    Out of bounds

China's 
    unemployment 
    rate drops to 3.95 percent in September China's unemployment rate fell to 3.95 percent at the end of September, its lowest level in years, the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security said in a statement on Sunday. 
    China provided 10.97 million new jobs between January and September, an increase of 300,000 jobs over the previous year, according to the statement. 
    Human resources minister Wayne Weimin pointed out that college graduates are the most needed to create new jobs. 
    He said the pressure on employment remained huge, adding that China was able to maintain a stable employment situation despite the challenges. 
    The minister said China needs to create new jobs for 15 million people a year and will continue to support entrepreneurship to achieve this.

CAIRO - 
    Gulf 
    Arab states have lifted the ban on imports of Egyptian agricultural produce, the agriculture ministry said on Sunday. Egyptian agricultural exports faced problems after Western and Arab countries banned the importation of some vegetables and fruits from Egypt due to pesticides. In July, Saudi Arabia banned the import of Egyptian strawberries because of pesticide residues. In April, the UAE declared a ban on the import of Egyptian peppers. In May, Sudan banned the entry of Egyptian agricultural and animal goods. 
    The Ministry of Agriculture said in a statement that "is currently studying the suspension of the source and not the importing country in the event of a problem of export to violate the standards and procedures agreed upon." 
    The volume of Egypt's agricultural exports to the Arab countries is about 1.2 million tons annually.
    The export season for Egyptian agricultural crops starts from the first of September until the end of August and the peak season is between November and mid-April.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:29 am