Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary committee reveals a new economic project between Iraq and Turkey

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary committee reveals a new economic project between Iraq and Turkey Empty Parliamentary committee reveals a new economic project between Iraq and Turkey

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Oct 2017, 2:54 pm

Parliamentary committee reveals a new economic project between Iraq and Turkey

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD - 
    The Foreign Relations Committee on Friday unveiled an economic project between Iraq and Turkey, which was discussed during the visit of Prime Minister Haider Abadi to Ankara.
    MP Abed Rabbo told the Journal News that "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi touched on many issues with the Turkish side during his recent visit," noting that "there is a political consensus between Iraq and Turkey in many areas that serve the two countries" .
    He explained that "the Turkish side has a desire to open a border crossing with Iraq in the province of Nineveh," stressing that "economic consensus between the two countries will create a lot of strategic projects, especially after the opening of the crossing.
    He added that "the crossing will be of great economic importance to the two countries, especially in Iraq, where it will be under the authority of the state, unlike the crossing Ibrahim Khalil in the Kurdistan region, which has been a lot of problems during the current period."
    He pointed out that "there is economic cooperation in many areas between Iraq and Turkey, and came Abadi's visit at a time when Iraq needs to strengthen its economic field with neighboring countries."
    The Prime Minister Haider Abadi, has agreed with the Turkish side to increase the share of water entering Iraq in the Tigris River, in addition to the establishment of a water dam between the two countries to regulate Iraq's access to water share, and Abadi opened the door to the Turkish side to expand economic activity with Iraq, After eliminating the stinger.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:33 pm