Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US oil prices near their highest level in two years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US oil prices near their highest level in two years Empty US oil prices near their highest level in two years

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Nov 2017, 2:57 am

US oil prices near their highest level in two years

US oil prices near their highest level in two years 3884
    Economy News _ Baghdad
    US oil prices remained close to a two-year high on Monday as the US-Canada oil pipeline continued to close, while expectations of an OPEC supply-reduction agreement were further strengthened.
    US West Texas Intermediate (WTI) contract prices hit $ 58.91 a barrel at 0029 GMT, down 4 cents from their last closing price but still near a two-year high of $ 59.05 on Friday.
    Brent crude prices were $ 63.84 a barrel, unchanged from last closing.
    The closure of the 590,000 bpd Keystone pipeline following a leak helped to raise US crude after cutting stocks.
    Supply to global markets has also fallen as a result of efforts by OPEC and a group of other producers, including Russia, to cut production by 1.8 million bpd since January.
    The deal expires in March 2018 but OPEC will meet on November 30 to discuss its policy.
    "With the Opec meeting this week, oil traders expect to extend production cuts," said William O'Gullen, an analyst at Rifkin Securities. Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak said on Friday Russia would discuss details of the extension of the global agreement on Nov. 30, but gave no indication on the extension of the extension beyond the March agreement's expiration date.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:44 am