Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwaiti oil minister: final meetings to resolve the final price of Iraqi gas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwaiti oil minister: final meetings to resolve the final price of Iraqi gas Empty Kuwaiti oil minister: final meetings to resolve the final price of Iraqi gas

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Dec 2017, 2:27 am

Kuwaiti oil minister: final meetings to resolve the final price of Iraqi gas

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    Kuwait and Kuwait will hold a final round of meetings to agree on pricing in the two countries to agree on the final price of the gas to be exported from Iraq, the minister of oil and water minister said.
    "I met with the Iraqi minister on the sidelines of the last OPEC meeting of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) recently held on the extension of the oil production reduction agreement and agreed to hold such talks," Essam al-Marzouq told Al-An Nahar.
    Al-Marzouq added: "The Kuwaiti side is still waiting for Iraq's approval of the last offer that was presented."
    On the impact of the initial agreement on the extension of the agreement on oil stocks, the Minister of Oil said that it is known that the first half of the year is generally little consumption, and increase in the summer or the second half of the year.
    "With regard to inventory reduction expectations, according to the reports presented to the OPEC ministers, the target of production cuts is expected to reach storage levels to the last five years in the last quarter of 2018," said Marzouq.
    It is worth mentioning that the Kuwaiti side announced last October that it agreed to the Iraqi offer to export natural gas to Kuwait as part of the compensation due on it to be starting 50 million cubic feet and will reach 200 million cubic feet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:09 pm