Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi reveals the existence of dialogue with the region and stresses: What happens due to legal exce

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi reveals the existence of dialogue with the region and stresses: What happens due to legal exce Empty Abadi reveals the existence of dialogue with the region and stresses: What happens due to legal exce

Post by Rocky Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:36 am

[ltr]Abadi reveals the existence of dialogue with the region and stresses: What happens due to legal excesses[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2017-12-26 at 19:12 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Prime Minister, Haider Abadi, on Tuesday, the existence of dialogue with the authorities of the Kurdistan region, while he stressed that what is happening between the differences between Baghdad and Erbil is due to the legal excesses exercised by the province.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The federal government does not have any dispute with the Kurdistan region," Abadi told Mawazine News during his weekly conference. "What is happening is the result of the region's excesses regarding borders and ports and the recognition of the illegality of the referendum."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed that "not to return to the first box, but to resolve," pointing to "an open dialogue with the region, if it moves within the Constitution and the authorities of the federal government."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Relations between the central government and the Kurdistan region are strained to the point of severing ties and banning flights to and from Kurdistan airports, especially after the authorities of the region have held a referendum on the secession of Kurdistan from Iraq, Monday (September 25, 2017).[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:00 am