Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Finance Committee: The Central Bank demands to develop a mechanism to facilitate the sale of hard cu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance Committee: The Central Bank demands to develop a mechanism to facilitate the sale of hard cu Empty Finance Committee: The Central Bank demands to develop a mechanism to facilitate the sale of hard cu

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Oct 2013, 1:39 am

Finance Committee: The Central Bank demands to develop a mechanism to facilitate the sale of hard currency

Follow / electronic integrity

The member of the Finance Committee MP for Kurdistan Alliance Dler the able, the Central Bank of the need to facilitate the procedures for the sale of hard currency for citizens and banking companies to support the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar.

Unable said in a press statement seen by the "electronic probity" The central bank is required to develop a mechanism to facilitate the sale of hard currency, either in the auction or sale in the windows of banks in order to satisfy local market demand for the dollar.

He added that "to facilitate the sale of the dollar will support the stability of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate because it will ensure the delivery of the dollar to target groups of companies and citizens and businessmen, they must work in this direction, indicating that the tightening will make the local currency low against international currencies, as happened during the past months.

This witness the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar fluctuation due to the Central Bank's measures to the sale. Ended 5

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Finance Committee: The Central Bank demands to develop a mechanism to facilitate the sale of hard cu Empty Re: Finance Committee: The Central Bank demands to develop a mechanism to facilitate the sale of hard cu

Post by Neno Mon 28 Oct 2013, 4:05 am

Global exception leads to forex.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:29 am