Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

London declares its readiness to re looters Iraqi funds residing on its territory

chouchou
    chouchou

London declares its readiness to re looters Iraqi funds residing on its territory Empty London declares its readiness to re looters Iraqi funds residing on its territory

Post by chouchou Tue 29 Oct 2013, 12:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And the United Kingdom were invited to Iraq to send a delegation to London to discuss the issue of recovery spoilers who looted public funds and set up on its territory, and arrange the return of Iraqi funds.

A statement by the Integrity Commission received «morning» copy of it, that «the Director General of the Department of Prevention in the Integrity Commission Kazem Salman met yesterday, on the sidelines of the second meeting of the Forum of Arab recover looted money held in Marrakech in Morocco, the official Financial Intelligence Unit in the United Kingdom Barry Elis », adding that« the British official extended an invitation to the Iraqi delegation to visit London to discuss the recovery spoilers and arrange the refund Iraq ». statement said that« Elis said that his country is interested in helping Iraq to implement recovery files that have completed legal procedures ».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

London declares its readiness to re looters Iraqi funds residing on its territory Empty Re: London declares its readiness to re looters Iraqi funds residing on its territory

Post by Neno Tue 29 Oct 2013, 6:48 pm

the British official extended an invitation to the Iraqi delegation to visit London to discuss the recovery spoilers and arrange the refund Iraq wrote:
    Just adds to the reserves... ;)

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 9:35 am