Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Nineveh: We will not vote on the budget in its current form because it does not include t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Nineveh: We will not vote on the budget in its current form because it does not include t Empty Deputy for Nineveh: We will not vote on the budget in its current form because it does not include t

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jan 2018, 3:35 am

Deputy for Nineveh: We will not vote on the budget in its current form because it does not include the rights of our provinces
    January 18 2018 10:39 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]MP Mahasen Hamdoun[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Deputy MP for the alliance of forces Mahasen Hamdoun that "can not vote on the federal budget for 2018 in its current form not included in the rights of our provinces," noting that "the budget this year did not include the rights of the province of Nineveh salaries of employees, which exceeds half a billion dinars." 

"We can not vote on the federal budget for 2018 in its current form because it neglected the rights of our provinces .. 

" We added to the request of Prime Minister Haider Abadi to add this item on the disbursement of salaries saved, but we did not receive any answer, "noting that" the amount allocated for the reconstruction of the provinces The liberated does not exceed 180 billion dinars and there are no allocations to the affected homes as compensation for the destruction of their role and this measure will delay the process of restoring stability and the return of displaced persons. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:01 pm