Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

950 international companies participate in the reconstruction conference of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

950 international companies participate in the reconstruction conference of Iraq Empty 950 international companies participate in the reconstruction conference of Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Jan 2018, 7:02 am

950 international companies participate in the reconstruction conference of Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The National Authority for Investment in Iraq, the participation of 950 international companies in the Kuwait International Conference for the reconstruction of Iraq, which is scheduled to be held on the 12th of February.
    "The conference will be attended by officials from several countries and representatives of the World Bank and the European Union," Sami al-Araji, head of the organization, told Radio Sawa.
    Araji said that the first day of the conference will be devoted to international organizations, while the second focuses on investment and reconstruction in Iraq, while will be on the third day to invite countries to participate in the event.
    Al-Araji said that the projects that will be presented at the Kuwait conference serve the human and the economy. It includes 12 sectors. He added that projects include petrochemical, engineering, construction and agricultural industries, as well as large agricultural projects and projects in sewage, housing, hospitals and others.
     The Chairman of the Investment Authority that the strategic projects will include all the provinces, especially the areas that have been freed from the organization of the preacher of the terrorist

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

950 international companies participate in the reconstruction conference of Iraq Empty Re: 950 international companies participate in the reconstruction conference of Iraq

Post by Lobo Sun 28 Jan 2018, 1:09 pm

Thanks Rocky

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:43 pm