Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian Ambassador: Our companies prepare themselves to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian Ambassador: Our companies prepare themselves to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq Empty Iranian Ambassador: Our companies prepare themselves to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Feb 2018, 3:08 am

Iranian Ambassador: Our companies prepare themselves to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq

08:43 - 22/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Iranian ambassador to Baghdad, Erj Musjidi, on Thursday, that the pace of preparations of his country has escalated to rush towards contributing to the reconstruction campaigns of Iraq, pointing out that Iranian companies are preparing themselves for this matter.
    "The Kuwait conference could be the first step to enter the Iraqi labor market, which is a step that should be developed into advanced steps including investments and construction projects," Masjedi said in remarks published by the official Sabah newspaper.
    He added that "Iran will participate actively in the campaign of reconstruction and cooperation with Iraq, which is dominated by the two sides practical and field, more than the media as was our cooperation on the security and defense sides where the Iranian Republic stood seriously in the side of Iraq to confront the terrorist is urging," asserting that "Iranian companies are preparing Itself for this. "
    "The provinces that have entered the dacha and behind the destruction will have the largest share of projects, but the issue of reconstruction is not limited to that, but will include investments in all Iraqi provinces," noting that "Iran and after the end of the Kuwait Conference will strengthen cooperation and study projects needed by the provinces In the sectors of construction and the construction of roads and the construction of bridges and dams. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:41 am