Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

the Iraqi government re-publishes the amnesty law to delete a controversial article

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

the Iraqi government re-publishes the amnesty law to delete a controversial article Empty the Iraqi government re-publishes the amnesty law to delete a controversial article

Post by Rocky Wed 31 Jan 2018, 2:55 am

[size=32]
    the Iraqi government re-publishes the amnesty law to delete a controversial article[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

A member of the parliamentary legal committee Zana Said revealed on Tuesday that a correction was recently published in the Iraqi official newspaper about the article, which was introduced into the amnesty law, which allows terrorists to escape punishment.
    "The corrective statement issued by the House of Representatives to the Supreme Judicial Council will be published in the official Iraqi newspaper of the Ministry of Justice in its next issue and we have sent them the copy that must be applied," Saeed told Ashqaf News.
    "Until this moment, the judiciary has not released any accused accused of the wrong article that was published," he said.
    Said said that "the first amendment voted by the House of Representatives within the law of 2016 are cases of terrorism covered by the abstract affiliation."
    But he added that "what was published wrongly that the crimes of terrorism before the entry of Dahesh are all included if it does not lead to the killing of a person or permanent disability, which caused the anger and fear of many that the release of terrorists."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:32 pm