Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Objections within the “constitutional amendments” due to the adoption of a controversial article

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Objections within the “constitutional amendments” due to the adoption of a controversial article Empty Objections within the “constitutional amendments” due to the adoption of a controversial article

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Nov 2019, 1:49 am

Objections within the “constitutional amendments” due to the adoption of a controversial article

10:31 - 07/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad .. The
    Committee on Constitutional Amendments, on Thursday, the existence of a proposal for the adoption of the Committee to Article 142, denying sending a letter to the Federal Court to replace Article 142 article 126 of the Constitution.
    A member of the Committee Yonadam Kanna in a statement to the information, that "there is an objection by one of the members of the Committee on the adoption of Article 142 because it will grant the Kurdistan region the right to object in the event of damage to those amendments because the article allows three provinces to object to the amendments."
    Kanna added, "The Committee did not decide on the adoption of Article 126 because it also indicates in its fourth paragraph that the change does not detract from the powers of the regions."
    He stressed that "the Committee continues in its work and will hold its next meeting to develop a mechanism of work through openness to segments of society and listen to their demands, especially the demands of the demonstrators."
    It is noteworthy that the representative of the coalition of state law high Nassif called on Wednesday in a statement to / information /, the Constitutional Amendments Committee to adopt Article 126 of the Constitution instead of Article 142 expired, noting that there is an intention of the Committee to send a letter to the Federal Court to replace the article . Ends / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:10 am