Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament resumes its session at 2 pm

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament resumes its session at 2 pm Empty Parliament resumes its session at 2 pm

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Feb 2018, 5:29 am

Parliament resumes its session at 2 pm

BAGHDAD / Al-Ghad Press: 
    The House of Representatives decided on Monday to resume its work at 2 pm. 
    The correspondent "Al-Ghad Press", the House of Representatives decided to resume the work of its tenth session of the second legislative term at 2 pm.

The session of the House of Representatives, on Monday, a verbal altercation occurred between Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri and MP Awad al-Awadi, because of the inclusion of the election law on the agenda of the meeting. 
    It is noteworthy that a verbal argument in the hands took place this morning in the cafeteria of the parliament, between MP Mohammed Karbouli and MP Iyad Jubouri, against the backdrop of the adoption of the Awakening Law.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 7:17 am