Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia is reviving its submarine fleet in the Black Sea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia is reviving its submarine fleet in the Black Sea Empty Russia is reviving its submarine fleet in the Black Sea

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Mar 2018, 1:34 am

Russia is reviving its submarine fleet in the Black Sea

22:12 - 22/03/2018

Russia is reviving its submarine fleet in the Black Sea 5ab285e5d4375026148b4607-696x392
    Information / follow up
    The commander of the Russian Black Sea Fleet, Admiral Alexander Vetko, announced that his fleet has handed over many naval warships since.
    Vetko said in an interview with the Russian newspaper Krasnaya Zvezda that the fleet was handing over two new frigates, 6 non-nuclear submarines armed with winged missiles, 10 boats to fight human frogs and patrols.
    "His fleet also delivers two locomotives, two platforms for divers and a floating crane. All of these marine equipment have begun to perform the tasks entrusted to them in Black and Mediterranean Bahrain. "
    Last year saw the formation of the submarine brigade stationed at the Russian port of Novorossiysk, on the eastern shore of the Black Sea.
    "We can say that this is about reviving the fleet of Russian submarines in the Black Sea," Vetko said.End 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:19 am