Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Ministry: the file of the border control of Iraq and Syria faces great challenges

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Ministry: the file of the border control of Iraq and Syria faces great challenges Empty Foreign Ministry: the file of the border control of Iraq and Syria faces great challenges

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Mar 2018, 7:34 am

Foreign Ministry: the file of the border control of Iraq and Syria faces great challenges
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / .. The Committee on Foreign Relations parliamentary, Monday, that the file of border control between Iraq and Syria faces major challenges, including financial, political and security.
    "The Iraqi government deployed troops on the Iraqi-Syrian border, pointing out that the numbers of these forces are sufficient and able to maintain the border with Syria, but the border control file is facing great challenges, including financial, political and security," said member Abbas al-Bayati.
    He added that "the parliamentary relations committee hopes the Syrian government allied with Iraq to control its border with Iraq so that there is a cordon of terrorist gangs Da'ash."
    "When I entered Iraq, I used the security vacuum between the Iraqi and Syrian borders," he said. "The border needs a major security effort, financial allocations and diplomatic relations to close it." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:57 pm