Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwait: Import of Iraqi gas within two months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait: Import of Iraqi gas within two months Empty Kuwait: Import of Iraqi gas within two months

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Mar 2018, 6:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kuwait and Iraq are close to concluding the final agreement to import Iraqi gas, Kuwait's Minister of Water and Electricity said on Thursday. He said the details would not be a problem after the final agreement was signed. price.
    "The final agreement will be concluded in April next to coincide with the expected visit of the Iraqi oil minister to Kuwait," Al-Nahar newspaper quoted Al-Rashidi as saying. "There will be a final agreement on this issue over the next two months, For details, there will be no problem. "
    On the meeting with the Iraqi side on the electric connection, Al-Rashidi explained that "Iraq is the gate of Kuwait to Europe, so we discuss as countries in the Gulf Cooperation Council with Iraq to have an electric connection with Iraq as a first point and then to Turkey and then link with Europe to be linked The global electrical network, which is considered a strategic dimension of the network. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 8:08 am