Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri reveals: That is why the dagger has withdrawn from the elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri reveals: That is why the dagger has withdrawn from the elections Empty Jubouri reveals: That is why the dagger has withdrawn from the elections

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Apr 2018, 3:00 am

Jubouri reveals: That is why the dagger has withdrawn from the elections
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / A member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee Mishaan Jubouri on Sunday revealed the reason for the withdrawal of the Secretary-General of the Arab project Khamis Khanjar from the parliamentary elections scheduled for May 12, 2018.
    "The withdrawal of Khamis al-Dangar from the elections because of the realization of the failure of the sectarian discourse," Jubouri told "Iraq Eye News", indicating that "the owners of the sectarian discourse remain silent because their audience knew their false truth."
    "The Sunni public is conscious and will not be involved in the game of sectarian rhetoric. Because of these speeches, the Iraqi cities and provinces have fallen into the hands of a terrorist organization," he said. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 8:33 am