Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Customs: March's revenue exceeded last year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Customs: March's revenue exceeded last year Empty Customs: March's revenue exceeded last year

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Apr 2018, 1:47 am

[ltr]Customs: March's revenue exceeded last year[/ltr]
    [ltr]Economie[/ltr]
     Since 2018-04-16 at 18:03 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The General Authority of Customs announced on Monday its revenues for the month of March, while confirming that it exceeded the previous year.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The revenues achieved for the month of March this year amounted to 129631259963 one hundred and twenty-nine billion and six hundred and thirty-one million two hundred and fifty-nine thousand nine hundred and sixty-three dinars," the authority said in a statement received by Mawazine News.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement added, "exceeded its revenues achieved for the month of March last year by an increase of 32708704286/600 thirty-two billion seven hundred and eight million seven hundred and four thousand two hundred and eighty-six dinars and six hundred fils."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is worth mentioning that the General Authority of Customs has been keen to maximize revenues and provide the state budget by emphasizing the demarcation of goods and the elimination of smuggling and preservation of state funds from waste, this comes through the efforts of the customs administration and its staff and their dedication and face all difficulties and obstacles with an unrivaled challenge. Higher than in the previous year[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:38 pm