Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A 70 km tunnel was uncovered to cross the terrorists between Tunisia and Libya

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A 70 km tunnel was uncovered to cross the terrorists between Tunisia and Libya Empty A 70 km tunnel was uncovered to cross the terrorists between Tunisia and Libya

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:08 am

A 70 km tunnel was uncovered to cross the terrorists between Tunisia and Libya

17:09 - 17/04/2018

A 70 km tunnel was uncovered to cross the terrorists between Tunisia and Libya %D9%86%D9%81%D9%82
    Information / follow-up ...
    The Tunisian Republican Security Union announced on Tuesday that a tunnel of more than 70 kilometers was being used to cross terrorists between Tunisia and Libya.
    "Recently, the National Guard agents have uncovered a tunnel that is more than 70 kilometers long between Tunisia and Libya, which was previously prepared to enter gang members" and called for "criminalization and departure," said the union's secretary-general Mohamed Ali al-Rizki. Tunisians to the hotbeds of tension and perhaps return to the homeland. "
    "About 400 spies entered Tunisian territory, especially during the period of the Truika (Renaissance), the Conference for the Republic and the Democratic Union for Labor and Freedoms." In addition, 72 preachers entered Tunisia, including nine issued resolutions banning the entry of Tunisia since Era of former President Bourguiba. "
    He explained that "in 2012 was destroyed all the documents that were in the possession of the Tunisian Interior Ministry on the entry of foreigners to Tunisia, including those documents some of those preachers." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:08 pm