Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert: Iraq's economy .. between the current situation "miserable" and the future

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert: Iraq's economy .. between the current situation "miserable" and the future  Empty Expert: Iraq's economy .. between the current situation "miserable" and the future

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Apr 2018, 3:03 am

Expert: Iraq's economy .. between the current situation "miserable" and the future "lost"
    April 22 2018 09:37 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Kamal al-Basri[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

Criticized an economist, economic policy in Iraq for dependence on oil revenues during the period of rising oil prices, and increase the state's operating expenses without material production.

Dr. Kamal al-Basri, head of the Iraqi Institute for Economic Reform, said in a lecture entitled "The repercussions of the political process on economic performance": "The reality of development in Iraq today is declining as a result of the adoption of the rent-state model and the absence of material, human, For various reasons. "

Al-Basri called for: "The commitment of the executive branch to the criteria of good governance and the implementation of what was approved by the House of Representatives in the Financial Management Law, which increases the rate of income of the annual Iraqi citizen compared to the rest of the world that does not have oil and gas like Iraq, but possessed the national will, And some Latin American countries. "

The economic expert pointed out that "61 percent of the operating budget for 2018 depends on public debt, and the transformation of employment policies into a kind of social protection system, which led to the emergence of disguised unemployment and the increase in the size of the security forces in the country, Of poor government performance, does not match international standards. "

Al-Basri concluded by describing the reality of the Iraqi economy as "between a miserable situation and futile future opportunities."
    [rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:23 am