Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance signs two Japanese loan agreements to fund projects in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance signs two Japanese loan agreements to fund projects in Basra Empty Finance signs two Japanese loan agreements to fund projects in Basra

Post by Rocky Thu 03 May 2018, 3:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2018/05/03 09:32

(Encyclopedia of this Day News | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Economy

Since 2018-05-03 at 09:27 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News

The Finance Ministry on Thursday signed two agreements with Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) for loans.

"The first agreement includes a loan for the Basra water project worth 19.4 billion yen, equivalent to 176 million dollars, and the second includes a loan for the rehabilitation project of the irrigation sector amounting to 15.3 billion yen, equivalent to 141 million dollars," the correspondent of Mawazine News said.

He added that "the signing ceremony was attended by Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance Maher Hammad and the Japanese Ambassador to Iraq Fumio Iwai."

The opinions expressed below do not reflect the opinion of Mawazine News, but reflect the views of their respective owners only.

Note: The content entitled (Finance signed an agreement of two Japanese loans to finance projects in Basra) published first on the site (Mawazin News) and does not bear the encyclopedia of this day news content in any way. 
    You can find out the details of this address (finance sign agreement of two Japanese loans to finance projects in Basra) through its original source (Mawazine News).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 2:51 pm