Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

A source for 'Al-Baghdadi': the announcement of the final results of the elections will be on Frida

rocky

A source for 'Al-Baghdadi': the announcement of the final results of the elections will be on Frida

Post by rocky on Fri May 18, 2018 3:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2018/05/18 08:10

(Encyclopedia of this day , news | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Baghdad / Tomorrow Press: A source in the election commission for the determination of the Board of Commissioners on Friday announced the final results of the source of Antkhabat.oukal for "Tomorrow 's Press", " The Electoral Commission is determined to announce the final results of the parliamentary elections Today, "noting that" the announcement will include the winning electoral lists and candidates winning the elections. "

He added that "the date of the announcement will be Friday evening, 18 May 2018." It is noteworthy that the parliamentary elections for 2018 took place last Saturday, May 12, and saw a great reluctance by citizens, where the rate of low turnout reached 44%, while Recorded violations often forced many of the political blocs to object to the preliminary results of the ballot and demands to cancel.

Note: The content entitled (Source of 'Al-Baghdadi': announcement of the final results of the elections will be on Friday evening) (published first on Al-Ghad Press website) and the encyclopedia of this news day is not covered in any way. 
You can find out the details of this address (source for 'Al-Baghdadi': announcement of the final results of the elections will be on Friday evening) through its original source (Al-Ghad Press).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat May 26, 2018 2:26 pm