Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

$ 240.3 thousand Airline revenues from aircraft carry-over

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

$ 240.3 thousand Airline revenues from aircraft carry-over Empty $ 240.3 thousand Airline revenues from aircraft carry-over

Post by Rocky Sun 20 May 2018, 3:45 am

$ 240.3 thousand Airline revenues from aircraft carry-over

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

General Manager of the Iraqi Airlines Company, Miran Farid, said that the value of the amounts received from the aircraft and other technical works amounted to 240.3 thousand dollars during the past two months.
    He added in a statement quoted by the official newspaper "Al Sabah", and read by "Economy News", that "his company achieved financial revenues exceeded 20% as net income during the year 2017 compared to the previous year as a result of the adoption of plans to expand the expansion of air transport, especially after the opening of several destinations International and regional shares have contributed to the increase in revenues significantly . "
    He pointed out that "the value of the amounts received from the aircraft and other technical works provided by the company's technical staff and included in the revenues of the Division of Conventions, amounted to 240.3 thousand dollars during the past two months ."
    Farid said that "all of these services and services have been implemented in accordance with international conditions and regulations and that the company's staff has been able to develop its work significantly to provide distinguished services in this area ."
    The Director General of the General Company of the airlines, to double these revenues during the second half of this year, in light of the international openness to Iraqi airports and adoption of a new commercial and economic destination after years of long interruption and prevention that was imposed on the Iraqi airspace .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 11:30 am