Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers involved merrily National Day of the UAE

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers involved merrily National Day of the UAE  Empty General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers involved merrily National Day of the UAE

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Dec 2013, 3:32 am

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers involved merrily National Day of the UAE 

Participated General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers celebration of the National Day of the United Arab Emirates hosted by the UAE Embassy in the capital, Baghdad.

Were transferred congratulations to His Excellency the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers Ali Mohsen Ismail and his deputy to Ambassador Emirati Abdullah Ibrahim cabled Shehhi by Deputy Chairman of the Department of Protocol promoter Haider, which accounted for Secretariat and wished for the United Arab Emirates and its brotherly people further progress and prosperity, emphasizing the links and ties closely linking the two peoples of Iraq and the United Arab Emirates.

This and attended the celebration, which was held on the Gardens Embassy in the UAE members of the Iraqi parliament and a number of government officials, governors, ambassadors and members of the diplomatic corps operating in Baghdad and social well-known personalities.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 7:56 am