Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fayyad: "Abadi" our only candidate in the alliance of victory for prime minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fayyad: "Abadi" our only candidate in the alliance of victory for prime minister Empty Fayyad: "Abadi" our only candidate in the alliance of victory for prime minister

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Jun 2018, 1:44 am

[ltr]Fayyad: "Abadi" our only candidate in the alliance of victory for prime minister[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-06-02 at 18:44 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News 
    The National Security Adviser, head of the popular crowd, Faleh Fayyad, that the Prime Minister Haider Abadi, is the candidate of the only victory coalition for the post of prime minister next, as the completion of dialogues between the blocks and announce their results after the Eid al-Fitr. 
    Al-Fayyad said in a television interview on Al-Mayadeen channel that the president's actions towards the Federal Court are political behavior, pointing out that "the elections in Iraq have become a basis in the structure of the Iraqi regime, an investigative process." 
    He explained that "the decision on the issue of elections is the Federal Court," pointing out that "the objections to the election results were too many, but no party talks about the cancellation of the elections."
    "I have not heard about the cancellation of the internal elections but the elections abroad and the use of manual counting of a percentage of votes," he said, noting that "the Federal Court and the Council of the Judiciary are legally authorized to consider the results." 
    He added that "all data submitted to the Federal Court is responsible for the ratification of the election results," and continued "and provided our vision for the reliability and confidentiality of the system of counting and electronic sorting." 
    He pointed out that "the mechanism to announce the partial results made many object," but added, "I was hoping that the President of the Republic in another place and I do not doubt his intentions." 
    The National Security Adviser pointed out that "there is a set of measures that should not have happened, such as informing entities of the results early," stressing that "any winner or loser has the right to object to the election results." 
    "It is the duty of the government to present the election data honestly," he said, noting that "Iraq is in the face of a natural course of election results." 
    And on the decision of the Federal Court regarding the elections and challenged, said Fayadh, "We have all confidence in the Federal Court and its president," calling on all political blocs to "accept the decision of the Federal Court." 
    He pointed out that "in Iraq, a real political system and freedom of expression of opinion," pointing out that "what happened in the country of occupation and liberation and displacement and migration affects the political structure and this is very natural." 
    He pointed out that "Iraq has proved by experience that it is not possible to neglect or marginalize or exclude any political entity," stressing that "talk about the formation of a majority government or national majority political is respected, but must be present Iraqi components in this representation real and actual." 
    He stressed that "the system of presidencies and the government in Iraq must be broadly represented," believing that "dialogues between the blocks will be integrated and announce their results after the Eid al-Fitr." 
    On the political alliances to form the next government, Fayyad said that "dialogue to form a government is not a conflict between two parties," stressing that "the national atmosphere is positive and new that there is no Shiite coalition." 
    He added that "the mass of Asrun is a major political bloc in the Iraqi scene," pointing out that "the alliance of victory believes that the next government should be broadly represented." 
    He explained that "trends in the formation of the largest bloc in parliament began to clarify but did not reach the final form," saying by saying "I respect my commitments in the list of victory and we have no candidate for prime minister, but Haider Abadi." 
    And the intervention of neighboring countries and the world on the Iraqi issue, Fayyad said that "interference in Iraqi affairs is a negative and impede the Iraqi dialogue," noting that "there will be no drop the results of the Iraqi elections on the regional reality." 
    As for the situation in Syria, Fayyad said that "everything that happens in Syrian territory is important for Iraq." 
    It is noteworthy that the Electoral Commission for elections, announced at dawn on Saturday (19 May 2018), the victory of the bloc, "Saunon" led by Muqtada al-Sadr in the parliamentary elections, and get 54 seats, came in second place the block of conquest led by Hadi al-Ameri, got 47 seats , Followed by the victory bloc led by Prime Minister Haider Abadi, having won 42 seats. 
    The Iraqis voted on Saturday 12 May 2018 to elect a new parliament. These elections are the first after the defeat of the "Da'ash" organization, while the Independent Electoral Commission announced that the participation rate in the elections reached 44%.[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:14 pm