Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump's remarks cost the US stock market a trillion dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump's remarks cost the US stock market a trillion dollars Empty Trump's remarks cost the US stock market a trillion dollars

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Jun 2018, 2:40 am

Trump's remarks cost the US stock market a trillion dollars Donald-trump-interview-today-tease-1-50826_210abb80681ee5f08437e35e03895ae9-668x350

[size=32]Trump's remarks cost the US stock market a trillion dollars[/size]

[rtl]17 views[/rtl]

[rtl]Follow - up 
    confirmed analysts , economists at Bank "JP Morgan", US President Donald Trump assigned to the stock market in his country more than a trillion dollars because of his statements on trade issues.
    [/rtl]

[rtl]JPMorgan's economists explained in a report that "because of the correlation between the performance of the US market and the president's negative and positive statements,[/rtl]
    [rtl]This has negatively impacted the stock market by 4.5%, or $ 1.2 trillion. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]The report pointed out that "the US president is continuously stating its positive impact on the stock market,[/rtl]
    [rtl]Especially through the social networking site "Twitter", stressing that the US stock market and the world is affected by his remarks, which the report described as "strict."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The report cited an example of the impact Wall Street fell in March, which recorded weekly losses, the worst since January 2016,[/rtl]
    [rtl]Due to fears of a trade war between the United States and China.[/rtl]

[rtl]http://aletejahtv.com/archives/233120
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:56 pm