Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament calls for the expulsion of the US coalition from Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament calls for the expulsion of the US coalition from Iraq Empty Parliament calls for the expulsion of the US coalition from Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Jun 2018, 3:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Parliament calls for the expulsion of the US coalition from Iraq[/size]

[rtl]74 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]MP for the coalition of state law, Fardous Awadi, the federal government to stop the so-called operations of the international coalition led by America in Iraq.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Awadi said that this alliance proves day after day that he is working against Iraq by targeting the headquarters of the resistance factions on the Syrian-Iraqi border.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Awadi called on the new House of Representatives to adopt a binding resolution for the government to expel the US coalition from Iraq.[/rtl]
    [rtl]HA[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:33 am