Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A major fire broke out near British Heathrow Airport

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A major fire broke out near British Heathrow Airport Empty A major fire broke out near British Heathrow Airport

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Jul 2018, 7:32 am

A major fire broke out near British Heathrow Airport
    July 15 2018 12:10 AM
    A major fire broke out near British Heathrow Airport 720181501023141445061
    [rtl][rtl]Great fire near British Heathrow Airport[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

A fire broke out near British Heathrow Airport, where black smoke was seen rising from the airport.

According to the daily "Daily Star", the air traffic was not affected by the fire, while the airport issued a statement to the passengers, saying: "Please accept our apology for any inconvenience resulting, we will resume the normal switch pattern as soon as possible."

"There are 15 fire engines, 97 firefighters and officers dealing with grass," said a statement from the London Fire Brigade.

A spokesman for Heathrow Airport said the fire "had no effect" on its operations and that the runners were working normally without any delay because of the accident. 

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:06 am