Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq announces alternative plan after failing to convince Iran to supply electricity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq announces alternative plan after failing to convince Iran to supply electricity Empty Iraq announces alternative plan after failing to convince Iran to supply electricity

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Jul 2018, 6:02 am

Iraq announces alternative plan after failing to convince Iran to supply electricity

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TEHRAN: Iranian Minister of Electricity Qasem Mohammad al-Fahdawi said Monday that the delegation headed to the Iranian capital Tehran failed to persuade the Iranian side to continue supplying Iraq with electricity through the import lines. 
    In a statement issued by the ministry, Al-Fahdawi said that the ministry had put an alternative plan for the import of electricity from Iran after the Iranian side announced that it could not return the four import lines to service again. 
    A ministerial delegation headed by Minister of Electricity Qassim Mohammad Fahdawi arrived in Tehran on Friday for a number of high-level meetings with Iranian government officials in general and officials of the Iranian Ministry of Energy in particular to discuss the re-importation of electric power lines from Iran, To work.
    Iran had suspended the import line to the southern provinces a month ago for reasons related to the transfer of due amounts, as well as other technical reasons.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:13 pm