Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mutlaq: Iraq must compensate for the lost years of political rivalry

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mutlaq: Iraq must compensate for the lost years of political rivalry Empty Mutlaq: Iraq must compensate for the lost years of political rivalry

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Aug 2018, 6:25 am

Mutlaq: Iraq must compensate for the lost years of political rivalry

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Secretary General of the Iraqi Front for National Dialogue Saleh al-Mutlaq on Monday stressed the need to restore Iraq's regional and international standing and compensate for the lost years of "political rivalry". 

"The Secretary-General of the Iraqi Front for National Dialogue, Saleh al-Mutlaq, received today, US Ambassador Douglas Silliman and discussed with him the overall bilateral relations between Baghdad and Washington, " al-Mutlaq's office said in a statement received by Alsumaria News .

The statement added that "during the meeting focused on the Iraqi political file and the importance of international and international efforts to help the Iraqi people to reach a government that expresses its security, service and economic hopes." 

The statement quoted al-Mutlaq as saying that "Iraq must regain that international and regional status and compensate for the lost years of political rivalry and concern to fight terrorism, sectarianism and marginalization." 

The US ambassador, according to the statement, "the commitment of his country to the Iraqi people and provide the necessary support and assistance," and expressed the hope that "the political parties reach a government that fulfills the aspirations of the people of Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 12:09 pm