Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is hosting two meetings are important in the field of financial control

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is hosting two meetings are important in the field of financial control  Empty Iraq is hosting two meetings are important in the field of financial control

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Jan 2014, 7:22 am

Iraq is hosting two meetings are important in the field of financial control

Date Published: 13:25, January 12, 2014

BAGHDAD (Independent) .. Iraq prepares to host two events are important during the months of March and September next, I have asked the General Secretariat of the Arab Organization for financial regulatory and accounting (ARABOSAI) of Iraq represented by the Diwan of Federal financial control to host the seventh meeting of the working team environment as well as the Eighth Congress of the working group INTOSAI to combat corruption and money laundering.

A statement from the Office of Financial Supervision that it comes as a result of the great success achieved by Iraq during the past two years to host the activities of the mission, during which organizations could prove his ability and determination to restore the stature and establishing relations of cooperation with the countries of the world.

It is noteworthy that the head of the Federal Audit Court held the position of Second Vice-President of the Executive Board of the Arab Organization for SAIs. (End)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:33 am