Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert: confusion monetary policy and events Anbar behind the rise in the exchange rate of the dinar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert: confusion monetary policy and events Anbar behind the rise in the exchange rate of the dinar Empty Expert: confusion monetary policy and events Anbar behind the rise in the exchange rate of the dinar

Post by Rocky Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:36 am

Expert: confusion monetary policy and events Anbar behind the rise in the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar

01/11/2014 10:25:00
    BAGHDAD / Nina / Ezzat member of the Securities Commission expert in economic affairs peace Sumaisem, reasons for the high exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar exchange rate to the confusion of monetary policy in Iraqi banks. Sumaisem said told the National Iraqi News / Nina /, announced today that "the lack of visibility of cash in Iraqi banks and the loss of ideological dimension which drives the decision-making process of cash led to a decline in the value of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar. " and added, "The evolution of the political scene as a result of the events of Anbar and Tradfha with the run electoral makes the overall climate banking concern unstable fixed price of the Iraqi dinar . "
    She expert in economic affairs, that "the rise of the dollar leads to a series of measures and conflicting immediate and hasty may enter into the calculations planning to link the economic dimension of the exchange rate and monetary policies related to this area." and called Smasim, the central bank and the banks to take swift action to achieve a rise in the price of the Iraqi dinar to avoid the rise of the dollar and its negative effects on the local market. " saw lately an improvement in the price of the U.S. dollar and rising to the highest level for the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar, sparking fears of Iraqi citizens from the rising prices of goods and commodities in the local market. / Finished 8

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:39 am