Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary motion on dual nationality and a deputy: The removal of these from executive positio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary motion on dual nationality and a deputy: The removal of these from executive positio Empty A parliamentary motion on dual nationality and a deputy: The removal of these from executive positio

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Oct 2018, 3:37 am

A parliamentary motion on dual nationality and a deputy: The removal of these from executive positions is not easy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

newspaper in the Gulf, the dialogues to form a new government, has seen controversy over the appointment of some candidates from the dual nationality positions in the government, which was appointed by Adel Abdul Mahdi on the second of this month. 

The newspaper quoted a member of the parliamentary reform bloc as saying that "a number of deputies insist on the exclusion of all candidates who have a nationality other than Iraq to run for ministerial positions in the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi expected," noting that "parliamentary movement is in this regard aims to issue a law to prevent double Nationality from taking important executive positions in the Iraqi state . "

He added that "the prime minister-designate did not clarify his position on this matter until now, but the message reached him," noting that "the difficulty of passing the government in the case of the ministers of dual nationality, some of whom contributed to the decline of Iraq during the past years," according to his opinion. 

He added that "the prevention of dual nationality to obtain some of the positions will not be easy, in the presence of leaders of a large party carrying the nationalities of other countries," expected to "raise this issue a big debate within the parliament."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:20 pm