Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Karkh Integrity Court returns about 550 million dinars to the state treasury

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Karkh Integrity Court returns about 550 million dinars to the state treasury Empty The Karkh Integrity Court returns about 550 million dinars to the state treasury

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Oct 2018, 3:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Karkh Integrity Court returns about 550 million dinars to the state treasury

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / 

Al-Karkh announced on Wednesday that it had returned 549 million dinars to the state treasury on the pretext of equipping the Ministry of Electricity with explosives detection devices. 

A statement issued by the Media Center of the Supreme Judicial Council, "Al-Ghad Press" a copy of it, that "the Court of Investigation of integrity considered a lawsuit concerning the processing of the Ministry of Electricity detecting explosives, and found that the devices contrary to the specifications agreed upon."

He pointed out that "the court during the investigation took legal action against the director of the authorized company and the amount was returned to the Ministry." 

"The investigations were in accordance with Article 456 of the Iraqi Penal Code," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:32 pm