Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance announces the allocation of five dollars for every barrel produced in the provinces of the b

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance announces the allocation of five dollars for every barrel produced in the provinces of the b Empty Finance announces the allocation of five dollars for every barrel produced in the provinces of the b

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Jan 2014, 6:26 am

Finance announces the allocation of five dollars for every barrel produced in the provinces of the budget and affirming the possibility of fully paid

Ministry of Finance announced the allocation of five dollars from each barrel of oil-producing provinces in the federal budget for the current year, afterthought inability to pay the amount at once.

The finance minister said the agency purity of net debt at a news conference today attended by the correspondent of the Euphrates {} “The law guarantees issued share of oil-producing provinces and gas law, a right to take it.”

And that “because of the pressure and the budget deficit for the current year has been allocated just one dollar for oil-producing provinces within the petro-dollar project that remains owed by the federal government four dollars and given advances in the event of local governments need money.”

He pointed out that the net “budget deficit for the current year amounted to {23} trillion dinars.”

The Cabinet had approved at its meeting on Wednesday on the budget bill for 2014, which amounted to about 150 billion dollars, while the House of Representatives recognizes the budget bill today.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 6:45 pm