Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The government's reliance on the «space of high oil prices» in filling the budget deficit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The government's reliance on the «space of high oil prices» in filling the budget deficit Empty The government's reliance on the «space of high oil prices» in filling the budget deficit

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Oct 2018, 4:07 am

The government's reliance on the «space of high oil prices» in filling the budget deficit

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ministry of Finance Undersecretary Maher Johan Hammad said that the Ministry of Finance will rely on the expanse of high oil prices to fill the budget deficit next year.
    He added in a statement to the television "Iraqi" and his "Economic News", that "the deficit in the draft budget for 2019 will be a deficit covered by borrowing or mechanisms to provide funds internal and external," referring to the Ministry of Finance's dependence on the "space of high oil prices" to fill the covered deficit In the budget next year.
    The "covered deficit" in the budget of 2019 more than 20 trillion dinars, because of increased investment side in the public budget.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 1:23 am