Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra 's economy calls for "saving the Iraqi people" and re-balancing the government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra 's economy calls for "saving the Iraqi people" and re-balancing the government Empty Basra 's economy calls for "saving the Iraqi people" and re-balancing the government

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Nov 2018, 2:28 am

[size=32]
    Basra 's economy calls for "saving the Iraqi people" and re-balancing the government[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The second deputy governor of Basra on Tuesday, the draft federal budget law to allocate very small amounts for the sectors of drinking water and sewage, calling on the Iraqi Council of Representatives to restore the budget to the Iraqi government.
    Al-Ajoudi said in a statement today that "despite the environmental disasters in Iraq, such as the poisoning of more than 120 thousand citizens in the water in Basra and the loss of fish wealth in several provinces as a result of contaminated water and poor sewage networks, the budget allocated only 0.003 of government spending for the drinking water sector And sanitation.
    Ajoudi called on parliament to "save the people and restore the budget to the government."
    The Iraqi Council of Representatives voted earlier in the day on the decision to approach the Council of Ministers on the remarks of the deputies on the amendments required to be included on the federal budget for the year 2019 in order to pass through the Joint Committee.
    A parliamentary source told Ashqaf News, "If the required amendments are not included in the budget, the Council reserves the right to return the bill to the government headed by Aad Abdul Mahdi.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 2:08 am