Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Detecting political figures taking over government green apartments and trading them for deputies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Detecting political figures taking over government green apartments and trading them for deputies Empty Detecting political figures taking over government green apartments and trading them for deputies

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Nov 2018, 1:49 am

Detecting political figures taking over government green apartments and trading them for deputies

19:40 - 14/11/2018[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ... 
    An official government source, Wednesday seized a number of former political figures on the green government apartments inside the center of the capital Baghdad and rented to members of the House of Representatives three million monthly. 
    The source, who asked not to be identified in a statement to / information / / that "the previous governments allocated to a number of personalities government apartments inside the Green for the purpose of passing political deals," pointing out that "these apartments were among the real estate of the State granted to members of the House of Representatives to fill it during The electoral cycle and its vacancy after the end of parliamentary work in parliament. " 
    He added that "the allocation of apartments to political figures is a significant violation of the law because it is a property of the state and may not be granted at all, as well as exploitation as a material resource and not for the purpose of housing," noting that "the leader of the Dawa Party Khudair Khuzaie owns three apartments inside the green gave him and his daughter, .
    He explained that "these apartments are rented to the deputies amounts of up to three million dinars per month."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 1:51 am