Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran plans to issue visas to expatriates without stamping the passport

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran plans to issue visas to expatriates without stamping the passport Empty Iran plans to issue visas to expatriates without stamping the passport

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Dec 2018, 1:57 am

Iran plans to issue visas to expatriates without stamping the passport 153366687011035500-660x330

Iran plans to issue visas to expatriates without stamping the passport

The Iranian government is preparing to introduce visas to foreigners without stamping passports at all ports and airports in the country starting this December in a move aimed at protecting expatriates from tourism or trade from US sanctions.
    The Assistant President of the Republic for Heritage, Tourism and Handicrafts Ali Asghar Monsan announced that the action came after the enactment of a new law regulating the proceedings.
    The adoption of the law came after Washington imposed sanctions on travelers to the Islamic Republic, especially from Europe, where the European visitor to Iran can no longer benefit from the visa regime for 89 days followed by Washington with the citizens of the European Union.
    Eight airports in Iran have previously operated on a similar system at the request of tourists, but as of next month all foreign tourists will receive a visa card outside their passport stamped entry and exit.
    The source explained that the security services relaxed their opposition after securing a comprehensive electronic system linking all ports.
    The new law allows citizens of 120 countries to obtain a visa once they reach Iranian ports in an attempt to attract tourists

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 10:40 am