Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

7 mass graves were found in the south-eastern Deir es-Zour countryside

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

7 mass graves were found in the south-eastern Deir es-Zour countryside Empty 7 mass graves were found in the south-eastern Deir es-Zour countryside

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Dec 2018, 2:38 am

7 mass graves were found in the south-eastern Deir es-Zour countryside

11:20 - 12/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Syrian authorities found seven mass graves containing hundreds of unidentified bodies in the Bu Kamal area in the south-eastern suburb of Deir al-Zour.
    During the combing operations in the western Boukmal countryside about 2 km, the competent authorities found seven mass graves containing hundreds of bodies of unknown persons. The criminal organization "Da'ash" executed them during their deployment in the area.
    She pointed out that the civil defense teams and the Syrian Red Crescent has recovered 101 bodies, most of which appear to have been subjected to torture and abuse before the execution, indicating that work is underway to retrieve more bodies.
    In November 2017, the Syrian army regained control of the town of Albuqmal, southeast of Deir al-Zour, about 140 km after the elimination of the last strongholds of the organization "Daqash" Takfiri, who committed many massacres against the people of the city and its countryside. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 4:04 am