Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Qsd": a pleading escalates attacks after the Washington Declaration

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Qsd": a pleading escalates attacks after the Washington Declaration Empty "Qsd": a pleading escalates attacks after the Washington Declaration

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Dec 2018, 2:51 am

[size=32]
    "Qsd": a pleading escalates attacks after the Washington Declaration[/size]
    "Qsd": a pleading escalates attacks after the Washington Declaration 5c1fab08d4375033018b4603

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

(Reuters) - Fighters of the al-Qaeda organization "stepped up" their attacks against the "Syrian Democratic Forces" after the United States announced the withdrawal of its military forces from Syria, according to spokesman for the Kurdish forces Keno Gabrielle. 
    "He is using the United States' announcement to withdraw its troops and launch massive attacks against our forces," Gabriel said. 
    He stressed that "Syria's democratic forces" continue to progress in the Syrian hybrid city and surrounding areas in coordination with the International Coalition, noting that he did not get the ground any real withdrawal of US forces until the moment. 
    The United States announced last week that it had begun withdrawing its troops from Syria, noting the transition of the US campaign there to a new stage.
    Since the summer of 2014, the United States has been leading Syria's international coalition against Da'ash, which includes more than 60 countries, without any invitation or approval from Damascus, which accuses the US military and its allies of violating state sovereignty and committing repeated massacres against Syrians.

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 3:38 pm