Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Foreign Affairs reveal the identification of new controls for the replacement of ambas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Foreign Affairs reveal the identification of new controls for the replacement of ambas Empty Parliamentary Foreign Affairs reveal the identification of new controls for the replacement of ambas

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Jan 2019, 6:29 am

Parliamentary Foreign Affairs reveal the identification of new controls for the replacement of ambassadors and consuls

11:49 - 28/01/2019[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Foreign Relations Committee on Monday unveiled new controls by the Foreign Ministry on the replacement of ambassadors and consuls who proved their failure.
    "Some of the ambassadors and consuls do not have any qualifications or certificates of study at all," said Rami al-Sakini, a member of the committee. "Everyone knows that the installation of some ambassadors and consuls came through the parties."
    "The Foreign Ministry has set new rules for the replacement of ambassadors and consul general who have been in service for more than four years and more, and the Foreign Relations Committee will have a role to play in the replacement issue," he said.
    The MP for the Sadoun bloc Naim Aboudi revealed earlier the intention of the mass open the file of the sons of officials in the Iraqi embassies and make the mechanism of selection of staff according to competence and experience and the ability to represent Iraq. Ending / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 10:50 am