Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP stresses the need to reach compromises on the budget between Baghdad and Arbil

chouchou
    chouchou

MP stresses the need to reach compromises on the budget between Baghdad and Arbil  Empty MP stresses the need to reach compromises on the budget between Baghdad and Arbil

Post by chouchou Thu 27 Feb 2014, 3:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / NINA / A member of the parliamentary Commission on oil and energy, Furat al-Shara confirmed the need to reach compromises on the budget between the Governments of the center and the region as soon as possible.

Shara said in a statement to the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / : "It is necessary to adopt a serious and civilized dialogue among all the political parties in the interest of the political process, as the country on the verge of national electoral process," noting : "The adoption of the dialogue , and the way to end the current budget crisis , would certainly lead to reach satisfactory solutions to all parties, thus solve this crisis , which is renewed annually . "

He added: "The experience of the past years on budget emphasizes the necessity to enact legislation for the oil and gas law, but unexplained political differences prevent the enactment of this law , which affects the process of approving projects and other laws , including the federal budget ."

The House of Representatives has failed to include the budget on the agenda in previous sessions due to continuing disagreements between the governments of the center and the region around it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 8:57 pm