Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Parliament's decision reveals the most important laws to be voted after the end of the legislative h

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament's decision reveals the most important laws to be voted after the end of the legislative h Empty Parliament's decision reveals the most important laws to be voted after the end of the legislative h

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Feb 2019, 5:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Parliament's decision reveals the most important laws to be voted after the end of the legislative holiday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / Al-Ghad Press: 

The decision of the House of Representatives, Ammanuel Khashabah, on Saturday, the most important laws to be voted after the end of the legislative holiday of the House of Representatives. 

"The House of Representatives plans to vote on some important laws that were returned by the government, Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi," said Khashabah.

He pointed out that "the parliament will vote on the amendment of 13 law after the completion of the legislative holiday in addition to the laws of the Commission on Integrity and Oil and Gas," noting that "the laws were read preliminary reading and will be legislated during the second legislative term." 

"The Integrity Commission Act is the most important law to be enacted in addition to amending the oil and gas law and the parties law," Khashabah said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliament's decision reveals the most important laws to be voted after the end of the legislative h Empty Re: Parliament's decision reveals the most important laws to be voted after the end of the legislative h

Post by weslin3 Sat 23 Feb 2019, 6:56 pm

And that is when?

on Saturday, the most important laws to be voted after the end of the legislative holiday of the House of Representatives.

[size=13]Guess not this Saturday???
    [/size]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:19 pm